Yet another member...

Hey guys, How's it goin? Im a sophmore in high school living in Cape Cod MA. Ive been involved in theatre for longer than i can remember and always had an interest in tech and worked mainly doing that since about 6th grade. Im the 'student' head of crew at my high school, right under our TD. We are just beginning to enjoy our brand new lighting rig consisting of 1 ETC Ion, 12 S4 26D, 18 S4 Jr. 32d, 6 S4 PAR EA's and various ancient unpredictable ellipsoidals.

I;m hoping with the 2.5 years i have left at the school, to learn as much as I can about the new board and am hoping to rent a few Martin MAC into the rig for a couple shows in the coming years.

Welcome to the booth. I love the cape, I miss it now that I live in UT, but I grew up in MA. Hopefully you will find CB to be a valuable resource when you have questions, and a general great community. Ask any questions you might have, and jump in with answers when you can. The search feature is useful as there is a lot of information already on the site, and don't hesitate to bring back old topics if you have new questions about them. Enjoy your time here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back