Yet another "Name That Console"

SteveB

Yet another "Name That Console" *NSFW*

This ones a bit different !.

SB Hot day at work.jpg

Last edited:
NSFW! NSFW!

I don't see why "Hog 2" doesn't work. You might have to specify Left and Right wings, however...

Now that was just mean spirited. :twisted:

So a guy gets removed from a work call because of the shirt he's wearing and this guy gets to parade around in a g-string? Messed up, a** backwards (pun intended) industry we've got here ;) .

Last edited:
Now that was just mean spirited. :twisted:

So a guy gets removed from a work call because of the shirt he's wearing and this guy gets to parade around in a g-string? Messed up, a** backwards (pun intended) industry we've got here ;) .

And that is why it is better to work direct for an artist!

Road Hog Full Board with Road Hog Playback Wing and a pair of Chamsys MagicQ systems with PC Wings. Oh, I'm sorry...were you not actually asking for us to name that console? Seriously though, what could possible compel someone to undress in the middle of lighting a show? Everyone else in the picture is dressed completely normally.

I don't know, but I do know that I need someone to console me after seeing that. Perhaps a post-traumatic stress counselor.

metti;195311Oh said:
console[/autolink]? Seriously though, what could possible compel someone to undress in the middle of lighting a show? Everyone else in the picture is dressed completely normally.

If I headed the thread as "Pix of male LD in G string running console" I worried the post might get pulled, thus had to come up with something lighting related.

SB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back