10% off at Monoprice

gafftaper

Senior Team
Senior Team
Fight Leukemia
Normally I post these in my off topic "Deal of the day thread", but this one's so good I decided I better post it on it's own. Head on over to Monoprice.com and enter the promo code: e32013 at checkout for 10% off any order up to $800.

It's obviously a promo for E3 so my guess is it's good until E3 closes on Thursday, but that's just a guess. Grab those cheap cables today!

The biggest thing is cable gauge and shielding thickness. Anything that they call pro quality or heavy duty are pretty good. I've purchased a bunch of network cables from them and never had a problem. I have a 75' stereo 3.5 mm cable running from one end of my house to the other so I can listen to audio from my computer on my stereo. No issues with noise and it's a nice quality cable.

Just watch the gauges stay away from their low grade stuff because it's really cheap.

I think if you search Monoprice here you'll find several discussions of it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I've never used monoprice.com before, are the cables are of pretty good quality? Similar to a neutrick end?
The issue I have with Monoprice is that it's usually decent stuff for the price but you often are purchasing products for which the descriptions and specifications are pretty generic and do not tell you much about the actual construction, performance or even the manufacturer. In other words, if you just need a generic cable then it can be a good resource but if you're worried about what connectors are used on a cable then it might not be the best source.

coupon.jpg

FYI

Users who are viewing this thread

Back