Audio-Technica wireless

AlexD

Im a bit stuck on some wireless headset. We have in out school 3 audiotecnical and 1 trantec wireless headmics with are rubbish, relay rubbish its embarrassing to use them, after getting a new board (after our old one died on us) we don't have enough money to buy some new ones. We are doing a play in a few months so I need to hire in some better headmics, well not headmics lavilers. I know where to get a trantec laviler with lemo connector but I cant find where to get any lavilers with mini 4 pin connectors witch our 3 audio tecnica belt backs have. So dose anyone know of a company in the uk where I can hire audio tecnica lavilers? I have looked for like a month now for them but I am having no luck what so ever

Well, those are very difficult to find and unless you have a store dedicated to sound gear then you will have a tough time. Sorry.... try Ebay or the official site of the product. Let me know how the hunt turns out.
:mrgreen:

I wish I could! But we don’t have enough funds after getting a new board (after the old one is half dead) and after fixing an amp that has just broken!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back