buy lighting equipment for a big stage

Are you asking about for purchase or for rental?

Do you want static fixtures or moving lights?

What is the application and how many are you interested in buying?

How bright do they need to be? (I.e. are they the only things on or do you need them to cut through a conventional wash?)

Are you lighting people or are you lighting scenery or are you looking for general effects-type lighting?

I'm looking for purchase some moving lights i'm going to increase my lighting gear in the 1500/1200 scale... they would be flexible for architectural use like projections on buildings ( a town hall for example ) and concerts... so for spot i need precision, fast, brightness, fast strobe ( i love that ) vibrant colors and some gobos... for wash i was looking for alpha wash 1500 and for spot i don't know between clay paky alpha spot hpe 1500 and vl 3000...

When you say "1500/1200 scale", do you mean in lamp wattage?

Also, what is your budget for fixtures?

Another issue is that this is a majority American website. So what's available here is going to be different than that available for the same price in Italy, due to currency fluctuations, import fees, and all the other stuff related to international trade. There's tons of stuff out in Europe that never even makes it here.

One of my favorite brands back to the old Patend days is GLP, but they have a very small presence in the U.S. (for whatever reason).

If you plan on spending 700,000 Euro, that's a pretty decent investment. I'll bet you could call a few mfg. directly and they would be happy to demo their products for you.

700 000 Euro is about 900 000 USD to give people a rough idea of the ballpark...

700 000 Euro is about 900 000 USD to give people a rough idea of the ballpark...

That's a nice ballpark. I bet the hotdogs are cooked to order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back