Control/Dimming ETC Element: Go button disabled!

exit to shell and do a face panel check and/or call support they will help you sort it out.
ALso can you try connecting a qwerty keyboard and see if the spacebar works as a go button. You may need to enable that be pressing CTRL G.

@Footer FTW! Thank you! I ran tests on the face panel, spacebar, cue load, and cue faders with no errors. It was a different active User (though I don’t understand why that should kill playback function by default). Once I switched back to User 1, all was good. Thanks all!

@Footer FTW! Thank you! I ran tests on the face panel, spacebar, cue load, and cue faders with no errors. It was a different active User (though I don’t understand why that should kill playback function by default). Once I switched back to User 1, all was good. Thanks all!
The main playback mapping is unique for each user. By default, eos does not map anything to the main fader pair (though maybe that's changed in more recent versions? This used to be a constant question and pops up much less frequently now.

The main playback mapping is unique for each user. By default, eos does not map anything to the main fader pair (though maybe that's changed in more recent versions? This used to be a constant question and pops up much less frequently now.
I've only had this pop up on our element once or twice when totally importing a fresh show. Element is weird though and a lot of the EOS stuff doesn't apply... its a weird desk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back