ETC Sensor + Dimming System Displaying Random Characters

Hello I have a Sensor+ Dimming System. I am having a problem with the display rack (I have included a picture of what it is showing). This problem only started about 6 months ago. We clean the filters every 2 weeks. I have check airflow and its fine and check the temp of the room and it is fine as well. The only to rid of this Display problem is to turn off the power to the System for a min then turn it back on but this only last for about 3 days till the problem comes back. If you require more info please just ask :)

If anyone has any suggestions or has had this problem your response would be appreciated.

Pic
IMG-20121209-00109.jpg

If anyone has any suggestions or has had this problem your response would be appreciated.

My suggestion would be to contact ETC Support. If it is a known issue they will have an answer and a firmware update. If not, they are going to want to know about it. When I had a console issue they had a replacement in my hands the next day, even though I was pretty sure it was a software problem.

Hello I have a Sensor+ Dimming System. I am having a problem with the display rack (I have included a picture of what it is showing). This problem only started about 6 months ago. We clean the filters every 2 weeks. I have check airflow and its fine and check the temp of the room and it is fine as well. The only to rid of this Display problem is to turn off the power to the System for a min then turn it back on but this only last for about 3 days till the problem comes back. If you require more info please just ask :)

Pic
View attachment 8532

I see this on my CEM+'s every so often. In my case, pressing the reset button (upper left -v- ) clears the display.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back