ETCnomad Via Etcnet

tdrga

Nomad does not output ETCNet (Net 2) at all. Your output options are sACN (Net3) or ARTnet.

However, the computer should recognize that there is a network connection - perhaps that port is not active?

-Todd

Thanks. If I'm understanding you correctly I cannot output to net2 via Ethernet with the nomad. But if I was in a house running net3 I could output straight from nomad via Ethernet?

If that is true can I go Ethernet out of my computer to a gateway running net3 and then put to DMX from the gateway?

Nomad does not output ETCNet (Net 2) at all. Your output options are sACN (Net3) or ARTnet.

However, the computer should recognize that there is a network connection - perhaps that port is not active?

-Todd
Thanks. If I'm understanding you correctly I cannot output to net2 via Ethernet with the nomad. But if I was in a house running net3 I could output straight from nomad via Ethernet?

If that is true can I go Ethernet out of my computer to a gateway running net3 and then put to DMX from the gateway?

SteveB

Yes, you have this correct.

Users who are viewing this thread