FS Coemar Parts

Esoteric

Hey guys, I have parts from Coemar Prospot 250 units for sale. These are getting harder and harder to come by. Including circuit boards, motors, other mics parts. Let me know what you need and we can discuss prices.

Mike

Hey guys, I have parts from Coemar Prospot 250 units for sale. These are getting harder and harder to come by. Including circuit boards, motors, other mics parts. Let me know what you need and we can discuss prices.

Mike

Mike,

I have (2) units I am trying to bring back to life. I am not a moving light repair expert, but am handy. I do know I will need a new shutter motor (Part code MT21 Motor 40x40 Shaft 22, A8 on the diagram) since I ripped the plug off it trying to disconnect it. Also might need a focus lens drive motor and Prism lens rotation motor. I am assuming when device seems stuck in place the motor is bad.

What do you want for motors?

Portland, OR

Hi @Kam ,

You are probably not going to get an answer since this post was from 2010 and @Esoteric hasn't signed on in a couple of years.

I would call Coemar and see what they have. Stuff made back in those days were pretty commonly used among many moving lights you might get lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back