The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Hello all!

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by sounder80, Oct 15, 2008.

1. sounder80

sounder80 Member

Hello all! My name is Brenda and I am the sound engineer at Northlight Theatre in Skokie Il. I look forward to chatting with yall!:mrgreen:

2. derekleffew

derekleffew Resident Curmudgeon Senior Team Premium Member

Welcome, sounder80. I was for a time the Production Manager at your building's predecessor, CentreEast for the Arts. I also worked for Northlight occasionally when they did shows in a closed Evanston elementary school, before they moved into the movie theatre. This was in the late 1980s. Northlight was then one of the better Off-Lopp companies, and I'm sure still is.

To paraphrase a popular Chicago saying, "Post early, post often."

3. gafftaper

gafftaper Senior Team Senior Team Fight Leukemia

Theater Manager & T.D.
    Welcome to the Booth Brenda. Get to know the search function. Don't be shy jump in and post. It's a great community with a lot of information and fun camaraderie as well.

4. Kelite

Kelite Apollo Staff Premium Member

Glad you could stop in and join us, Brenda. And as you can see from the postings from my fellow compatriots- posting in the middle of the night will still get a quick response! (C'mon guys, the neighbors are wondering why the lights are on all night!) :grin:

5. gafftaper

gafftaper Senior Team Senior Team Fight Leukemia

Theater Manager & T.D.
    That's nothing Keith... I hit chat for an hour or so after that post. I try not to post after 2am because they tend to get a little loopy.