LeeColortran ENR Series Dimmer Pack

Ok, Basically, I know nothing about this thing. Its a ENR Dimmer Pack Mod#600-004 and I can't find anything about it online. I've placed a call to the Levitron people, and am awaiting a call back, but i'm better with tech sheets.

Does anyone know where I could find one to print out and keep around? I want to know how many instruments I can run on this thing. Like I said, I'm new, and I really don't want one of the first things i do to be causing a fire.

Any help would do, please...

The Leviton people should be able to help you out. The Topaz racks at least appear identical to the ENR racks.

If you're wanting to know capacity, you may be able to find that printed on the modules. They should either handle 1,800 watts or 2,400 watts per channel (there are two channels per module).

Is this connected to a system, or is it something you came across and are looking to use? If it isn't hooked up, you'll need to consult a professional on how to tie it in to the world.

...Its a ENR Dimmer Pack Mod#600-004 and I can't find anything about it online. I've placed a call to the Levitron people, and am awaiting a call back, but i'm better with tech sheets. ...
Model #600-004 is a 12x2.4kW portable pack with 12 L5-20 outputs.

ENRPORT - Product Spec Bulletin.pdf
proxy.php

ENRPORT > ENR Portable Racks (Discontinued) > Discontinued Products > Dimmers > Theatrical Equipment > Commercial Lighting > All Products from Leviton Electrical and Electronic Products

... I want to know how many instruments I can run on this thing. Like I said, I'm new, and I really don't want one of the first things i do to be causing a fire. ...
Do you need help figuring out how many instruments you can put on a 20A circuit?
As many as you like, provided the total wattage is less than 2400.
Thus,
1 @ 2000W
2 @ 1000W
3 @ 750W
4 @ 500W,
or any combination thereof:
1 @ 1000W + 1 @ 750W
2 @ 750W + 1 @ 500W
1 @ 750W + 3 @ 500W
and so on.

Since there are 12 dimmers on 6 dual modules, multiply the above by 12 to arrive at "how many instruments I can run on this thing." One caveat: you also have to look at where/how the dimmer pack is getting its power. It might not be fed with an 80A 3Ø (or 120A 1Ø) breaker.

Last edited:
Do you need help figuring out how many instruments you can put on a 20A circuit?
As many as you like, provided the total wattage is less than 2400.

Thanx. Thats exactly what i needed. I finally did get the call from levitron. I didn't know that the topaz and the LNR are the same device. Thanx again for all of the help. I appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back