Microh LED Razor

Contact member BillESC about the LED420B. It's a Longman product that he imports. I demo'd the fixture and it's got great build quality and excellent light output with sixty one-watt LEDs with RGBAW mixing.

This is the 420 fixture SL is referring to.

proxy.php

The model shown is for outdoor use and rated ip65. The indoor model has flush mount connectors.

proxy.php

The 420's can be divided into three pixels with individual control of each color in each pixel.

proxy.php

I know this is a slightly old Thread, but Considering I have a Microh Razor 45 on demo loan at my venue, I can offer some insight.

The Microh version does seem slightly different, the quality seems better than Bill's (Hard to go by with just pictures, I'm not knocking your product, Bill). I'll post pictures later. This product has 2 cooling fans (so quiet i had to put my ear next to them to hear). It supports both 3 and 5pin DMX. Has an added female IEC power cable for powering more razors. It has a 32 character LCD display to access the many impressive auto modes, color fades, and both the LED test mode and Fan test mode.
The dimensions are larger than Bill's, Its a bit longer from lens to rear and only 2 feet wide (or 1.5 i'm bad with measurements).
The base is very robust and well balanced. It comes with holes pre drilled for permanent mounting, or a spot for a C-clamp or your choice of clamp.
In the back is a rigging quality eye ring for safety clamps.
Also included in the Microh model is a USB port for saving custom configurations, updating firmware, and updating effects.

This fixture is BRIGHT. It is proof that LED technology has progressed to the point where I CAN light a show with LEDs only and not break the budget.
I am very very impressed with the white alone, it's a cool white, but not incredibly blue as some LED white's can be. It is definitely not a warmer halogen white, but once you add some amber in, you can get pretty close.

It is at this point I must cut my terribly written review of the Microh LED razor 45 short. So far, I'm sold.

Post back with any questions or things you want me to try out with this fixture. I have 2 here. I also have the Microh Chameleon, BAR II, and par64Pro.

Thanks for the Info!

We ended up buying 5 RGBA pars that i got a smokin deal on. Unfortunatly, I did the design for the show, programmed it, ran one night, and then I had to move out of the country, so I havent had much time to play around with our new fixtures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back