Multi-Monitor Consoles

Cheerleading Competitions? Which sets me on a rant (Warning!): Who is/was the genius who decided having a National Cheerleading Competition in Las Vegas was a good idea? Several years in a row, my hotel hosted/allowed this, and had thousands of under-age girls, loosely chaperoned, and running all over the property in tank tops and short skirts. It was very confusing--one couldn't tell the "professionals" from the amateurs. /rant off.

Cheerleading Competitions? Which sets me on a rant (Warning!): Who is/was the genius who decided having a National Cheerleading Competition in Las Vegas was a good idea? Several years in a row, my hotel hosted/allowed this, and had thousands of under-age girls, loosely chaperoned, and running all over the property in tank tops and short skirts. It was very confusing--one couldn't tell the "professionals" from the amateurs. /rant off.

How much are plane tickets to Las Vegas, and how quickly can I get on a flight? :mrgreen:

So I'd like to get my thread on topic, Mr. Leffew.

I have a quick question about resolution, can the Strand 300 (and most boards) auto-detect or whatnot, with regards to resolution/settings, or are there specific settings for resolution/what-not in order to provide a proper screen image. As of right now my assumption is the monitors are plug-and-play, just have to turn on "monitor 2" from user settings.

Thank you for returning us to topic, Charcoaldabs. The manual for your console states
*All consoles have the ability to use two VGA monitors as standard. All consoles can use either 3
or 4 VGA monitors, with an optional additional dual VGA card.

So any VGA monitor should work. You could have up to four screens in your booth! Wouldn't that be impressive? And exactly which console do you have? I'm thinking it's a Strand 300-Model 48/96 Manual/Memory; but am not sure.

Thank you for returning us to topic, Charcoaldabs. The manual for your console states
*All consoles have the ability to use two VGA monitors as standard. All consoles can use either 3
or 4 VGA monitors, with an optional additional dual VGA card.

So any VGA monitor should work. You could have up to four screens in your booth! Wouldn't that be impressive? And exactly which console do you have? I'm thinking it's a Strand 300-Model 48/96 Manual/Memory; but am not sure.

Can you furnish the link, I have multiple Strand 300 documents, but nothing referred to as "manual"... hey, the manual would be useful to have! :mrgreen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back