Control/Dimming Need help controlling NSI NCM 7216 Memory controller from 1991

Hi everyone
Im having a really hard time understanding the manual. I am a newbie in every sense of the word. I just need to know how to simply program some scenes for an outdoor (night) church concert. I have no clue how to program it.
And right now I have very limited budget. I have 2 64 cans and 4 small 24s. I have gels for all of them...red green blue and yellow. Any help at all you can give me to just throw something simple together would be greatly appreciated. There are 10 songs per set list and they have 2 sets. I also have a little colored disco light that it sound activated. Im not sure where to place this. Both light stands will be on each side of the stage about 8 to 10 feet in the air aprox.
PLEASE PLEASE help me...I really want to do a good job on this!

Thank you so much!

I don't think you have enough fixtures to worry about programming the memory of the board. Just run it as a two scene preset controller and you'll be fine.

Yeah, Bill is right, no point programming, if you can simply bring up the lights then you are sorted. As you only have 6 lights, this should be no problem.
Nick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back