Need some help with pricing...

Ive recently been asked to sell some sound equipment for my store and no one seems to know how much to sell it for...i hope someone here can help. Indivual pricing if possible please

1 Crest Century GT 52 Frame w/43 ch Moduals road case and 2 power supply
8 Array JBL monitors (4891)
2 white Dual 31 Band EQ model 4650
1 Yamaha Rev7 signal processor
5 m1 Single 12" wedges
4 M2 Dual 12" Wedges
4 Toa dual channel processors
4 JBL 1100 amps
4 Crest Ca9 amps
2 amp racks w/input-output cabling

I'm a lighting guy and i dont know why this has task has been handed to me. Please help :\

Last edited:
I have found the best way to find out how much people are paying for things is to search eBay's completed auctions.
eBay and Craigslist. It often becomes the case of an item potentially being worth more to someone looking for that specific item but possibly having much less value to someone simply wanting something similar. You might also try sites like soundbroker.com.

Personally, I avoid used gear in general without having some idea of condition and/or some knowledge of the associated history and use. It might help in determining value if you provided at least a minimal description of these aspects.

I believe the 12" wedges are the TOA SR-M1 and SR-M2, which are two-way, bi-amplified speakers that work with the TOA AC-M1 two channel processor, which is probably the TOA processors you noted. Since the processors and speakers go together, you might want to offer them that way.

I think the $949.99 price you found for the 4891 monitors may be from a site located in South Africa. You need to be careful with listings from other locations as the value and currency may differ, not to mention potential shipping costs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back