Control/Dimming Newbi with Scene Setter 24

I am new to using a Scene Setter 24 and it seems like there are stored scenes or programs that I can't delete. There was a password set to disable recording anything, but I have found the process to reset the password to factory default. Now I want to hard reset all saved settings but can't find the way to do it. Is there a way to clear EVERYTHING back to factory fresh? Thanks.

I had already read the manual, saw that, tried it before I posted but nothing happens. The LEDs do not flash and there are still assigned scenes or programs in storage.

I think you have to have entered your password and be in the programing mode prior to issuing the "clear all." One thing I have noticed is the timing of when you come on and off the buttons isn't as lax as you would think. I know there's times I am recording scenes for submasters and I have to go back and record one again because my timing was a bit off.

If worst comes to worst, the unit uses an actual battery to hold the memory. ;)

your record light needs to be on before you can do the all clear

Thank you all. I got the saved password cleared along with all of the saved scenes deleted. I recorded 2 new scenes tonight and it works the way we need it to.

Hi guys.. im new to this forum. i have the same problem with 'Newbi'. i just bought a 2nd hand scene setter 24, i don't know the password, id try to full reset it with holding down the record, edit & hold button follow by the 5,10,15,20 flash key in sequence. seems like nothing happen. can you guys help me to solve my problem. sorry for my bad english.
thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back