Control/Dimming No Control of the Lights!

NewChris

At my high school we have a strand 200 board, C21 Dimmer system, and the outlook system (Weird white boxes that can control the lights [ http://www.strandlighting.com/clientuploads/directory/downloads/OutlookProgramming.pdf] ). We suddenly ran into the issue if we turn the dimmers off so control the lights from our board, half the stage lights and house lights go out and the other half flicker. When we blackout the board all the lights go out. Any ideas why and how to fix it? The Outlook box got some water damage before i arrived. Everything is plugged in. Nothing that we found changed. It just happened.

One other quick thing is our auditorium is doing a total renovation this summer so it doesn't matter if this gets fixed. I am more curious why this happened.

Sounds to me like it happened because someone with a glass of water wanted to make sure the renovation happened this summer...he he.

There are a lot of things that could be wrong. Call the nice man from Strand for help.

Agreed. As with any manufacturer, if you can place a call when you're above your head, just do it. I still need to call ETC to ask them what screws to remove and which ones to loosen so I can reseat the RAM in an ION. I've only managed to kill one's RAM and jostle 4 others enough to require this.........

Out of curiosity, what's weird about the Outlook panels?

Out of curiosity, what's weird about the Outlook panels?

Nothing is weird, it's more that we don't really know exactly how to use them, they have had some water damage so they sometimes don't work perfectly, and we never use them. They are more unfamiliar the anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back