Putting A Face To The Name

If I'm in town (and it's looking like I will be). I've got a gig or two in June, but we'll see what's going down.

proxy.php

Explanation: We do formals on opening day to promote the show. The one time I actually did the whole thing with heels and wore the one skirt I own, and of course, I ended up building things anyway. It remains to be the only picture of me not wearing blacks or work clothes.
Here's me on a normal day
proxy.php

Hey Charc we may have found the perfect lady for you! Cynic appears to share your love of OSHA and safety procedures. :rolleyes:

Have you considered color blindness? :lol: I had to work with a colorblind LD one time... that was fun.

Have you considered color blindness? :lol: I had to work with a colorblind LD one time... that was fun.

My Dad who is color blind, was "Head Tinter" at a paint manufacturing company.
:think:

... I never fully understood why, since I say something like "Three guys walk into a hotel. You'd think one of them would have seen it' and they burst out laughing. THERE'S NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT GUYS WALKING INTO HOTELS!!!!!!
Two electricians walk into a bar, the rigger ducks.

im new, but i was delving through pics anyways, so here we go;

Heres me rehearsing (omg acting >.< hahah!) for a show earlier this year; (im on the right)
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z126/theatreart/Colleen/Insurrection/DSC02386.jpg

An obligatory working pic: (on a primary school tour show; i was the sound op since I can't dance. we changed the script and Q's daiily >.<) Also observe the Ball of TAPE! \o/ that was only day 3 or something. the ball is massive now :\
http://incursii.com/gallery/main.php/v/n551975587_445963_2827.jpg.html?g2_fromNavId=x8491c499

Also; re: the cat vs dog debate earlier in the thread; kittens!! <3
proxy.php

Last edited:
Tank did you know that every time you touch a Behringer product a little piece of your soul is left behind?
haha, well, a quick explination. I got to a Tafe; and basically, there isnt much money to go around. So since they need a few of things, they have to get stuff thats not the best. All our lanters are old (we use our Patt 223's a fair bit, and everything else is 10, 15+ years old. no moving lights etcetc.) the pride and joy of the theatre is our Hog1000 LX desk :3 and it only get's brought out on rare occasions. (2nd years only, 1st years use the old desk that had a bottle of water spilt on it. some idiot women a few years back took drinks into the bio box.. arrghh!)
That show was a touring show for a primary school, it was just for some backing tracks and about 15 secs of mic. So we didnt demand / need high qual stuff. *shrug* low budget for the win! (another note is that the course is aimed at community theatre; so the likely hood of anyone using high end gear is so low its scary.)
silly gaff, melbournites don't have a soul.
:rolleyes:
A what now? :twisted:

my turn

taken today really bad, fantastic product placement

Last edited:
my turn
taken today really bad, fantastic product placement

Looks like someone at school decided that there is a greater menace than actors. We already gagged Hughesie, now it's time to cage him!

The real photo:

proxy.php

Last edited:
And you've never hit the button early?

Hey have you heard that Corey is going to be paid a stupid amount of money to do a mobile phone ad in the UK.

So I wonder if Hughesie has realized I pasted Corey's yellow shades on his face yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back