Putting A Face To The Name

i couldn't find it, i search controlbooth desktop nothing, bah it's where it is

*typical crew ideal, it's outta of the way who cares*

The sign Serra was making has ancient roots. It is the sign of the Horned God and used often among satanists. It is also common in Sicily.

Hmm am I beginning to learn something about control booth.

Hail Eris

All hail discordia.

Gaff; You have to bear in mind that I was driving the **** things on a road that was unsealed dirt and literally about a mile wide with only two bends in 1600 miles. The gunbarrell highway. I could be seen about twenty miles away from the dust plume during the day and the accompanying ghostly hunt at night. I was driving cattle for the farmer I worked for.

i couldn't find it, i search controlbooth desktop nothing, bah it's where it is

*typical crew ideal, it's outta of the way who cares*

If you would note, the post was in fact a link...

The sign Serra was making has ancient roots. It is the sign of the Horned God and used often among satanists. It is also common in Sicily.

Hmm am I beginning to learn something about control booth.

Hail Eris

All hail discordia.

Gaff; You have to bear in mind that I was driving the **** things on a road that was unsealed dirt and literally about a mile wide with only two bends in 1600 miles. The gunbarrell highway. I could be seen about twenty miles away from the dust plume during the day and the accompanying ghostly hunt at night. I was driving cattle for the farmer I worked for.

I've always know these as road trains rather than land trains... The gunbarrel highway - hadn't heard of it until now but no small patch of dirt 1400km or so, but that's just a lil' bit less than 1600 miles...

Finally back to SerraAve's post This totally made me crack up. Everyone's talking about driving big rigs and you say "Nah, who needs training. It really comes done to what your comfortable with." and we see a picture of you in shades, maybe packing heat, throwing a classic rock sign, in front of the Cross. Is it just me or is someone a little too eager to see Jesus in person.

Nah, I have been to hell and back a few times, so it's all good. I bring new meaning to Corey Hart's words when it comes to sunglasses. Guess that's what happens when your stuck in a theatre for years. I am also the LD that runs the house at like 30% when in the room working, any brighter and it annoys me. What can I say, dark when you go in, dark when you go out.

If you would note, the post was in fact a link...
I've always know these as road trains rather than land trains... The gunbarrel highway - hadn't heard of it until now but no small patch of dirt 1400km or so, but that's just a lil' bit less than 1600 miles...

By my calculations 1400km is about 3,437 Cubits.

attachment.php

Uhh Z I'm a little worried about you dude... Looks like you just got some really bad news involving where that cord behind you is about to be connected.

That cord is connected to the cell phone I used to take that picture.

That's what my facial expression normally looks like. I tend to have this notion of not caring, yet my friends think it's hilarious. I never fully understood why, since I say something like "Three guys walk into a hotel. You'd think one of them would have seen it' and they burst out laughing. THERE'S NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT GUYS WALKING INTO HOTELS!!!!!!

Nope, not until Alex chimes in here and says what Kelly and Mary where assigned to on the day in question. Then, and only then, will I admit (possible) defeat.
Kelly, Mary, and Brittany are my focus chair crew. We fly 3 chairs at a time for focus (we only have 3). As the set for this show is on a rake, it makes using the genie a PITA. Kelly and Mary like the fingerless gloves, though Mary has her mind set on a new pair since Setwear has now introduced a women's cut fingerless glove with pink trim.

Yeah OK so I exaggerated a bit 1400k. Len Beadell (sp?) the legendary outback road builder put it in and as it crosses so many areas of restricted Aboriginal lands it has still been unsealed. Yeah you're right Road Trains is correct. I was officially the offsider on those trips but drove at least half the distance most of the time. Probably should have taken my licence but have you ever tried to reverse over a hundred feet of transport vehicle with two bendy bits in it.

That cord is connected to the cell phone I used to take that picture.
That's what my facial expression normally looks like. I tend to have this notion of not caring, yet my friends think it's hilarious. I never fully understood why, since I say something like "Three guys walk into a hotel. You'd think one of them would have seen it' and they burst out laughing. THERE'S NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT GUYS WALKING INTO HOTELS!!!!!!

Glad to hear it Z. I was worried it was connected down south to an area electricity should NEVER go... like Oklahoma.

Glad to hear it Z. I was worried it was connected down south to an area electricity should NEVER go... like Oklahoma.

Oklahoma... Good musical. I saw it once when a local theater group did it. I would have liked to have been on the tech crew, but, alas, I had to settle for an audience seat.

me hard at work... hahaha

Attachments

• NGbAXuOf18W-12PYyxzkAshLqVsl3YwB00A0.jpg
    NGbAXuOf18W-12PYyxzkAshLqVsl3YwB00A0.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 138
i already posted this but i'm not sure it worked..?

Attachments

• NGbAXuOf18W-12PYyxzkAshLqVsl3YwB00A0.jpg
    NGbAXuOf18W-12PYyxzkAshLqVsl3YwB00A0.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 76
There went my attempt at levity :(

How could I forget you're at art school? You go just down Lockwood from where I live(d).

Never cared for that kind of photography anyway. Oh, and Pie, I have too ;):cool:

Geeze, didnt realize one sideways picture would cause such a stir. haha.
...sorry? =P
is this better?
(i'm on the right.)

Attachments

• 056.JPG
    056.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 87
  • 057.JPG
    057.JPG
    160.7 KB · Views: 88
  • 078.JPG
    078.JPG
    158.6 KB · Views: 103
stage or house left?

And yeah Eboy, you shouldn't be able to forget good old webster. Are you gonna be here for the summer, maybe you could do a stella gig or two for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back