Putting A Face To The Name

End of the Beauty and the Beast load out. Needless to say that I despise pictures being taken of me... I'm also one of those people who doesn't have many working pictures.

Last edited:
attachment.php

Attachments

• 117815997853.jpg
    117815997853.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 272
Yea, but can he get his Matrix green on?
proxy.php

Don't make me whip out the tux shots :lol:.

Last edited:
Yea, but can he get his Matrix green on?

Don't make me wipe out the tux shots :lol:.

Wipe out? WIPE out?? AHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...that's funny. I don't know why I think its so funny but it is.

Finished our Battle of the Bands today. Not the best shot in the world, but I figured I'd update.

Me at the helm.
proxy.php

I think I was setting gains here.
proxy.php

I don't actually have many tech pics, so I'll post these in their stead. Sorry for the size.

This was me "working" during science:

proxy.php

I found a tech pic. It's from Awards Night. I'm left of the guy with the tie (our graduating light op). We're presenting the award we named in honor of our graduating student TD (not pictured):

proxy.php

And of course, CATS!!!!

proxy.php

Ian, what console are you mixing at there?

Ian, what console are you mixing at there?

Yamaha LS9-32. Beautiful console. The other bid we had for the event was gonna give us a 32 channel GL2800 with all the outboard, but this was much more compact. Didn't even have to use the GEQ I requested; did it all on board, and with the UDK's, very easy to access. It's wonderful having that much processing for every channel in that amount of space. The only technical "outboard" we had was the DR260 in the amp rack for x-over.

Yamaha LS9-32. Beautiful console. The other bid we had for the event was gonna give us a 32 channel GL2800 with all the outboard, but this was much more compact. Didn't even have to use the GEQ I requested; did it all on board, and with the UDK's, very easy to access. It's wonderful having that much processing for every channel in that amount of space. The only technical "outboard" we had was the DR260 in the amp rack for x-over.

Cool, cool. I'd love to get a digital console into my space - let's just say mixing 25 wireless mics on a Spirit 8 (manual mute groups only) can be challenging at times...

me hard at work... hahaha

where's your blacks? ;^)

I showed up to work in green the other day (with a change of clothes, it is pushing 110 in Vegas) and shocked everyone. Who knew I owned anything but black.

Australian customs have a reputation for being one of the tightest in the world...

Except when your leaving the country, i went on a holiday to bali with some *things of a drug nature* hidden in a surfboard bag and they mixed my bag up:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back