Single Stereo Channel Volume Control

Synchronize

A client asked me to put together a basic audio system to play CDs and mp3 players in a workout room. I'm recommending a Tascam CD-200iL and a JBL/Crown PA. I'm having trouble finding something reasonably priced to set volume between the CD player and amp. I really don't want to put an 8 channel line mixer in and make them look at 7 extra knobs (I just know they wont like that). I'm looking for a one or two channel rack mountable mixer of sorts. Any ideas or product recommendations? There's probably a really obvious answer, but I usually prefer to play with dimmers and DMX and do my best to avoid this part of our world altogether.

Look at Rolls stuff. They have all kinds of stuff that will probably for the bill and be dead simple.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. I settled on a small 2 channel Rolls mixer. The reason I didn't like it to begin with is they don't have rack ears for most of their stuff--they just have the universal mounting shelf. I wish that there was a way to close off the rest of the front of that shelf so kids cant shove stuff back there, but oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back