Control/Dimming Source Four LED lustr+ patching isn't working right

Kurt

My school just got 8 brand spanking new lustr+ instruments (score!) and the guys who came in and renovated our dimmer system (double score!) patched them in a way that doesn't give me the strobes or plus 7 or any of that fun stuff, so after reading the manual I went though all the instruments and set them up for the "stage" quick setup because I didn't see anything I didn't like in there, and also at that time I redid all of the starting addresses of the instruments because I didn't like how those guys set them up. Although I'm almost certain that I did the starting addresses right I'm not sure I did the patching right because after repatching the channels in the board (etc element) they wouldn't turn on. I used the type under ETC selador, LED lustr+ and the patch for stage QS. It seemed to me like that would've been right but none of my instruments will turn on when I do them this way. They were previously patched under "paletta 11" but that patch isn't even for the source fours and I would really like to have my strobe channel and get as much out of these instruments as possible. What am I doing wrong?

I will check those out for sure, thanks!

And no, after repatching I couldn't get them to do anything at all

Did they turn on before you re-patched?

Be sure that you have patched the entire address run (ex. addresses 1 THRU 7) that is programmed onto the Lustrs.

Hope you get it sorted out! Have fun with those Lustrs!

Maybe I missed you saying it somewhere, but did you change to the desired mode on the fixtures themselves? The board might know what mode you want, but the fixtures need to know, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back