Stock Composed Music

Moose6054

Putting on a live drama at our church and wondering if there is a place I can go to buy Stock composed music for the play. No money to hire a composer.
Thx for the help,
Matt

Ignore the post above me, for some reason no one on this forum has ever had a zero budget production where free is required.

Here is a site I've used a few times for things like video background and things like that.
Royalty Free Music

I'm not sure how well it will work on a live performance, but it's better than nothing. You can also search by "Fee" and "Genre".

Ignore the post above me, for some reason no one on this forum has ever had a zero budget production where free is required.

[Amos]Hope I didn't take up too much of your time.[/Amos]

Silly me. I saw this and for some reason thought he was looking for music to purchase.

Moose6054 said:
Putting on a live drama at our church and wondering if there is a place I can go to buy Stock composed music for the play.

Did you see the prices? They want up to $1.35 PER SONG! For a CHURCH! The nerve...

Matt: Don't ignore any post on this board. Everyone has something to offer.

Last edited:

Excellent suggestion, but with all due respect, Matt did ask about

...a place I can go to buy Stock composed music for the play.

Which would lead us to believe that he is ok with paying for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back