Traylen said:I don't belive those are actually submasters. They're the manual faders for your setup. Assuming of course you have what I think you have, which is what my school has. We have 24 submasters and 96 "faders" which you activate to control each dimmer individually via faders. You can't actually program them like you can a sub.
I'm not sure if thats gonna work
but that is the board and i dont know how to work the top half.
Since i didnt really know what i was talking about maybe you all can help.
1. What are they (are they subs??) ?
2. What can i do with them?
- If i can program them how do i do it?
Sorry about the confusion
- Manual control faders consisting of 96 (48 ) controllers arranged in modules of 24 faders (2 rows of 12) shall be provided for manual preset operation. The system shall support both two scene preset and single scene preset with hold functionality.
- A maximum of 600 cues, 24 submasters x 4 pages….
- Four pages of fully overlapping submasters shall each be provided.
On many consoles, this
two-scene preset arrangement will handle only a fraction of the total
number of channels in the system unless several are loaded onto each
controller. When not being used to build up cues, these same controllers
can be digitally reassigned, frequently as submasters.