wysiwyg r23

u2pop

hi guys i am new on that great forum guys i am trying to download the program wysiwyg r23 full if can be possible to post it cause i cant find it and tomorrow i will open my new discotec and they know what mean that programs mean for the lights of the disco so please guys help me to figure out where can i download it thanks boys or some serial code cause i see the link https://members.wysiwygsuite.com/ and seen inserting the serial can download the programs..

NOTE: if they cant have the wysiwyg r23 can be r20 r21 and r22 thanks boys again that is a great forum for talk about Lighting :)

Here's the download page: wysiwyg & Vivien - Vivien Virtual Event Designer, industry standard tools for event professionals , but I think you already knew that.

If you are asking about a registration serial number,
1. The program requires a hardware dongle for full operation.
2. Hacking, piracy, or unauthorized use of software, and discussion thereof, is strictly forbidden on Control Booth.
From ControlBooth - FAQ: Content Policies
Software and Media Piracy
ControlBooth.com does not condone or allow any discussions on the subject on the availability, use of, or tools to access illegally obtained media (including, but not limited to: video, audio, and software). Violations will result in a warning and continued violations will result in being banned permanently from ControlBooth.com and any affiliated sites.

At ControlBooth.com, we will support Fair Use as long as the media was purchased legally and is appropriately licensed for your intended use. Again, that is the extent of the topic that we are willing to cover. Any topics on breaking DRM scheme's even if it violates what is understood to be Fair Use, will not be tolerated on this site and it will be deleted without warning.

1) Cast does offer a free demo of R23. However, you cannot save your files and you cannot print plots. Without buying it, this is the best you'll get. Welcome to the wysiwyg Demo Website

2) If I understand you correctly, Wyg is not designed for disco lighting really. At 2500$+, using Wyg to run a DJ rig is really really not worth it in my opinion, and would be a waste of money. If you move into large scale plots or even out of the DJ rigs, then I might say it's worth it. It's a great plotting software.

3) Spelling and grammar count on this forum. I'm not trying to be a grammar nazi, but when you post a question and its hard for me to figure out, I genuinely find it hard to supply information to help you. Use some periods and commas, some capitalization, and you're good to go.

4) Be very very careful about asking for serial numbers. That can be you interpreted as trying to obtain an illegal version of a program, which is against the TOS

5) Lastly but not least welcome to the forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back