Wireless Bluetooth adapter for Clearcom

Expoman55

Hello, have any of you guys ever adapted a a clearcom bodypack, (wireless or wired) to a Bluetooth adapter so you could wear a noise cancelling Bluetooth headset? I have been looking at the jabra adapter however they have combined grounds and did not know if this would still work.
HELP as i want to get rid of my wires on my head!

Yup...we have a couple of the JK Audio F4 Bluesets for intercom..quite a few of the tour guys who come here love it cause they can wear one headset for all. They work and connect well and the battery lasts fairly well....but the bluetooth headset--you need to play around a bit on finding a good one..and you will have to adjust the mic level on the set. Only drawback we notice is every time you turn on, you have to search and reacquire your headset to the device and pair it....it doesn't save the connection.

-w

Only drawback we notice is every time you turn on, you have to search and reacquire your headset to the device and pair it....it doesn't save the connection.

Do you mean that every time you mute/un-mute it losses connection, or just when you get there at the start of the day?

Do you mean that every time you mute/un-mute it losses connection, or just when you get there at the start of the day?

No it is just when we start the day...

-w

Sirs,
My strong advice would be to do a search.
We have discussed bluetooth hedsets more than once before and at some length...

So Chris15.. Not trying to be arbitrary, however I did search and thus my post.. Did you mean to search this forum? or the net.. if you have something specific. I would appreciate a re-direct.

Throw the word "bluetooth" into the CB search engine; 8 of the 10 results on the first page are relevant to your question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back