Changing a lamp in a Supernova

NYCTech

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has experience changing a lamp in a Novalight Supernova fixture. There seems to be no easy access, before I start pulling out components, it would be great to know I'm on the right track. Thank you for any help!

It has been too many years since I last messed with one of these units. As I recall, there is no "easy access" and one must remove a large cover from either the top or the bottom to get to the lamp.

I would say the bottom center panel is the best place to start... Again, it has been MANY years, like last century, since I touched or saw one of these units.

GREAT-GOOGLY-MOOGLY!!! Ignore the above!!! I had a totally differnt beast in my head!!!

Last edited:
I believe SHIP has a couple at this place. Can one of you work your magic and send him a notification to look at the thread like you do to me on occasion? :p

I believe SHIP has a couple at this place. Can one of you work your magic and send him a notification to look at the thread like you do to me on occasion? :p
I have to wonder, I know how a BatSignal works, Sooooo, is there a real ShipSignal, does it utilize a vintage Brenkert projector??????

SJTMB, Welcome to CB, It is always great to have company reps checking in, and thanks for the info you provided. One slight quibble, CB is very safety oriented and although it is common sense, perhaps a first step of removing power source would not be out of line before attempting repairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back