The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

'ello

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by Misha, Feb 8, 2007.

1. Misha

Misha Member

hey all
    I am Michelle but everyone calls me Misha so i go by that
    i am very happy i finded this site!! i love tech and plan on doing it for a living...most recently i was the assistant stage manager/stage manager for our production of Urinetown: The Musical.
    I am from vancouver island Canada!
    I am currently doing a few smaller things as well as attending school for theatre

2. gafftaper

gafftaper Senior Team Senior Team Fight Leukemia

Theater Manager & T.D.
    Welcome to Control Booth Misha! There are a lot of great people here with lots of great information so read up, use the search feature, and ask questions. It's a great place.

There are several North West people around here including Me (Seattle), Van (Portland), and I guy from Bellingham I think (can't remember his name). Good Day Ehh!

P.S. I finally beat Van to welcome a new person to the board!! It's a happy day!!

Last edited: Feb 8, 2007
  3. Chris15

Chris15 CBMod CB Mods Premium Member

Welcome to Controlbooth.

Grr. People so close to one another... I'm 12500 kms away or there about.

And I join with gafftaper in beating Van. It's a worrying trend... (That would be a line from Frontline)

4. Van

Van CBMod CB Mods Premium Member

Project Manager, Stagecraft Industries, Inc.
    Sorry Guys, I know I'm letting everyone down. See we're in a lull at the theatre right now. So I get to spend all my time in planning meetings and calendar meetings, and fundraising meetings and party meetings, Oh BTW Hi Ya Misha ! Welcome aboard ! Beautiful country you have up there.