Hi

Fadeout

Hello everyone, I've been perusing ControlBooth.com anonymously for the last several months but I have finally stumbled across the desire to actually post something so I figured I'd better register. I'll post my question in a more appropriate forum, but first let me introduce myself.

I am a high school lighting technician in Tucson, but my "job description" goes a little bit further than that. In addition to being a student I am also an employee of the school district and, along with several other students, get paid to setup and run tech for school, district, and rental events.

Over the last year business has picked up and I'm now working out of 2 additional high schools (3 total), our district-level fine arts department, and a community theater company that is run by one of the connections I've gained through the school district. The result is that I work crazy hours; I'm pretty much working 30-50 hrs a week on top of school for the next 4 weeks.

Anyways, that's enough about me and thank you so much for letting me be a part of ControlBooth!

It's a pleasure to have you with us fadeout, glad you took the time and effort to join the ControlBooth!

As you've probably seen posted in various other threads- SEARCH and WIKI tools are at your fingertips, saving you time when looking for answers. Please hop in and let us know more about your lighting and theatrical challenges!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back