Like New QSC GX3 Amp - $150 MINT

Les

This amp is like new with about 8 hours use on it. Approximately four hours as a wedding party dinner music amp (low volume) and about 4 more hours as vocal monitor amp during a rehearsal. This guy is very lightly used and even comes with the original box. I imagine that there is still quite a bit left on the warranty period, too.

Reasons for selling: I already have another. I bought two because I intended on expanding the system, but I've decided to go with powered speakers instead (when the time comes).

Why it's so cheap: I'm trying to close on a house this month, and some bills need to be paid. Otherwise I'd keep it. An extra amp is always good.

So, $150, buyer pays actual shipping. This will probably cost about $20-30 to ship in the US.

Send me a PM is you're interested! Payment needs to be via Paypal.

Also available is a Zero88 Level 18 Plus DMX 2-scene lighting console. Also very lightly used -- Kept me from having to use an ADJ Stage Setter on a show once, then went back in its factory box. It is 2-scene only, no subs or programming ability. 18 channel, super simple. Adjustable fade times. 5-pin DMX. $200 obo gets it.

Last edited:
This amp is like new with about 8 hours use on it. Approximately four hours as a wedding party dinner music amp (low volume) and about 4 more hours as vocal monitor amp during a rehearsal. This guy is very lightly used and even comes with the original box. I imagine that there is still quite a bit left on the warranty period, too.

Reasons for selling: I already have another. I bought two because I intended on expanding the system, but I've decided to go with powered speakers instead (when the time comes).

Why it's so cheap: I'm trying to close on a house this month, and some bills need to be paid. Otherwise I'd keep it. An extra amp is always good.

So, $150, buyer pays actual shipping. This will probably cost about $20-30 to ship in the US.

Send me a PM is you're interested! Payment needs to be via Paypal.

Also available is a Zero88 Level 18 Plus DMX 2-scene lighting console. Also very lightly used -- Kept me from having to use an ADJ Stage Setter on a show once, then went back in its factory box. It is 2-scene only, no subs or programming ability. 18 channel, super simple. Adjustable fade times. 5-pin DMX. $200 obo gets it.

I may be interested in the console... I need to check with my shop guy on whether the behringer 2-scene is dead dead (which I rather hope as I hate that thing)... and if so I'll be looking for a new 2 scene.

I may be interested in the console... I need to check with my shop guy on whether the behringer 2-scene is dead dead (which I rather hope as I hate that thing)... and if so I'll be looking for a new 2 scene.

Absolutely, let me know! It's a great little board - not much that could ever go wrong with it. I wish I could give it more use, but 99% of the time, it just sits in its box. I should note that the MFG date was '99, but I bought it unopened as New-Old-Stock in 2010. It is in the same blemish-free condition as it was when I bought it. I'll entertain all offers.

Here is a stock photo. Only difference is that this is a Level 12 and mine is the larger Level 18.

proxy.php

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back