What is it #3064: Dimmer test rig

Sadly the test rig will not be making the move to Secaucus.
It was auctioned off to the highest bidder earlier today for the sum of $350.

If anyone's interested in acquiring this extremely useful and rich part of history, it can be yours! Now that PRG is finally getting settled into the new Secaucus location, a huge collection of older gear is being auctioned off this week at the North Bergen location. One of the items up for bid is this stylish and sleek dimmer rack testing rig. Serves as a great conversation piece for your living or dining room! Supplies are limited, so don't delay! Call now! :twisted:

Please forgive the mildly commercial post, but if anyone is interested in actually going to the auction, you can find more info at PRG : PRG Auction July 26th – 28th. I really don't know much about what's going on at all, but I do know they're getting rid of a lot of durable equipment, like Source Fours and Pars and cable (in addition to dimmer racks, LOTS of Mac 2Ks, Followspots, and other stuff), that you can probably pick up for cheap. If I was in a position where I was responsible for purchasing for a theatre, I'd definitely be there.

(Note to self: don't start typing posts and then walk away from the computer.)

Sadly the test rig will not be making the move to Secaucus.
It was auctioned off to the highest bidder earlier today for the sum of $350.

Someone actually bid on that? Any idea who/where? Are you at the auction? If you wouldn't mind, I'd be really interested to hear a report on how it went - like what prices things were going for, and how the gear actually looked, and how many people were there and whatnot.

(Note to self: don't start typing posts and then walk away from the computer.)

Someone actually bid on that? Any idea who/where? Are you at the auction? If you wouldn't mind, I'd be really interested to hear a report on how it went - like what prices things were going for, and how the gear actually looked, and how many people were there and whatnot.
I am attending the whole auction for myself and as agent for 4 others.
On older (70ish) gentleman bid on the test setup, don't recall his name.
About 40 people in attendance today.
Some stuff has gone for practically nothing, while others have gone for almost market value.
I got a 3 phase 100 amp distro for $50. (old silver Bash case)

I am attending the whole auction for myself and as agent for 4 others.
On older (70ish) gentleman bid on the test setup, don't recall his name.
About 40 people in attendance today.
Some stuff has gone for practically nothing, while others have gone for almost market value.
I got a 3 phase 100 amp distro for $50. (old silver Bash case)

Whats copper selling at? Like 100' soca? Any 9 dollar S4s?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back