What is your favorite button on any lighting console?

Not necessarily my favorite, but I've found that the [DBO] key excites the most response/emotion with the least amount of effort.:twisted:

Push to Erect on full size grand-MA's........also the Undo button.

On any console, the Black Out button. I've never had any reason to use it, but I looooove knowing that it's there. You want to mess with me? I can put you ALL in the dark! And you know my hand's hovering over it during any and all mega-mixes...

I would have to agree with the person who said the black out button. I like the black out button, it is my friend. However, every once in a while I look at it and I think, has anyone disabled this button? Maybe I should check... in the middle of a gig. Though I have been tempted I never have.

I really do enjoy the hold and back button on the ETC console at my old high school. It's saved the lives of a few of my MEs and even myself once or twice.

You know what... I like all the button equally..... except for the track button on the etc. I hate that button with a passion and prefer never to use it. Rawr track button... rawr.

Right on with the Black Out button :D Although I have used it before, for dance recitals, black outs at the end of dances, fade in when next one starts. Besides that, nothing really : P

The ETC Express/ion [Hold] button has served me well, both for accidental 'GO' presses and for when you need to pause a running cue for any reason. I was running a dance show which was very complicated and after next to no rehearsal time, having one finger near the 'Hold' button while running a cue was very useful ("Does the blackout go on this beat, or the beat after that?").

On the ETC Congo Jr., my favorite though minimally used button is the "?" button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back