Control/Dimming CD-80 Power Outage: Some lights not coming on

Our church is running a CD-80 Supervisor that was installed in 1999. We had a big power outage last week due to all the snow and lost partial power to the church including the auditorium. Power was restored a day later, but I've got a row of 5 house lights that won't come on. All lights are on dimmers. System shows all green lights now but had been showing an error of 06072 (Power Fail Input Stuck Low). We reset the dimmer we think was controlling the row of lights but no change. All other dimmers are in the "on" position.

Not sure what the next step should be or anyone else has experienced a similar issue. Thanks for the help.

Andrew

If you are familiar with how to swap dimmer modules in your rack then I would suggest that you try swapping one of the modules in question with a known working module. If the problem follows the module then the issue is the module itself. If the problem persists in the same location then the problem lies in the rack.

Our church is running a CD-80 Supervisor that was installed in 1999. We had a big power outage last week due to all the snow and lost partial power to the church including the auditorium. Power was restored a day later, but I've got a row of 5 house lights that won't come on. All lights are on dimmers. System shows all green lights now but had been showing an error of 06072 (Power Fail Input Stuck Low).
Andrew

The SV processor often does not recover well from power events and if your rack is at least 10 years old then its secondary power supply might have been on its last legs to begin with. We fix about two SV's a week in our shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back