Design Flashing lights randomly

I have a Strand Lighing 200 panel here, and I am not too familiared with its features. I want to flash the lights randomly (like those on rock live shows) but I don't know how to do it. I have read the manual but I still don't have an idea on how to do it.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

im not familiar with your board but if this is it. then you should be able to hit the bump bottom under each channel to flash the lights.

I agree with the other postings. Either use the bump buttons or program an fx. See the fx section of the manual. If you still need more assistance. Call 800.4.STRAND for tech support.

Bobby Harrell

What I have done before on the Strand 200 is program only one on light into an effect step and then have the effect play back randomly at what speed you want it too and for how long.

zmb is correct. Program a random effect with one (or more) lights per step and you can play it back. The time fader will adjust how fast the random steps switch.

To record, hit record, then the fx button you want to use. Adjust the level you want for your first step, hit step, adjust the level for your next step, hit step. Do this upto 99 times and hit the random button. Hit record again to exit record mode and you are done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back