LED Wash Suggestions

I'm currently looking for some LED wash fixtures with a zoom feature. Being in a thrust theatre our trim height is 22'. I've looked at the Rogue R1 washes, but they dont seem to give the footcandles we need (Min 100 @ 20'). We're looking not to spend over $1000 per fixture. Any suggestions would help me out a bunch!

At that brightness & price, you're not going to get a good quality fixture. Maybe look at used fixtures? Personally, my first recommendation would be the Rogue R2 wash, but that's above your specified price range. It's a fantastic fixture though, you should stretch your budget to fit those if possible. We've got 24 of them and they've been rock solid for us with impressive output, and they've been toured all over the country a few times in trailers and trucks.

Thanks guys!
I forgot to mention we were looking more toward static washes because from looking around it seems they have a higher lux/fc than movable heads. We currently have a set of 12 Chauvet Colorado 2 Zoom Yours, which we love. So we are trying to stick closer to what those bring us so we can use the Colorados and whatever fixture we buy together. I have actually looked into all three of these types of fixtures and even the newer Colorado's and Color dashes( I believe).
But, I will reevaluate all of the options you listed and see if I can get the higher up to change their mind!
Wish me luck...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back