Sneak Peek :)

They are in the process of moving everything in the school right now. We wont be allowed into the new school until late July :-/

Ouch. I can't wait to see more!

I may be able to dig something up, They still have not allowed us back into the new school yet, I am having a meeting with two of my three bosses on Thursday to discuss what is happening. I am hoping they will let us in soon as I am sick of sitting around the house everyday.

Give me a few minutes to upload a couple more pictures.

proxy.php

Touchpanel Control for the Sound system and Video Projection system

proxy.php

View of the house from the stage including the Christie Digital HD10K-M projector mounted on the center of back wall under the spotlight balcony.

proxy.php

Floor Rail with 20 linesets with the capacity to add 17 more for a total of 37 on 8" spacings. We also have a full Mid Rail and Loading Rail, all linesets are operable from both the floor and the mid rails.

proxy.php

Electrics Rail with 8 19-pin Socapex connectors, this allows us to have mobile electrics, we can place any of the 8 100' Multi-pin cables on any fly batten we want them on, effectively making every fly batten an electric without the need for a heavy hardmounted connector strips on each electric.

When you're all moved in you might have some visitors.
;)

We may have to wait on the visitors for a few months until after we get everything sorted and put away as well as we have to get all the kids trained on the new equipment and safety procedures.

I like your new theater.

Well it's official, I go back to work on Monday, they are finally letting us back in.

Yesterday we took delivery of ALL of our new equipment, HUGE thanks to the people at ALPS for being incredibly professional as always and helping us get our gear in order. Chris Souza, Kathleen, and the rest of the crew are IMO the best in Boston!

Here are a couple items we recieved.

1 Sensor+ SP12 Potable Pack (24 x 2.4kw)
300+ New Source 4 Fixtures bringing our total S4 count to well over 400
2 Robert Juliat Topaze 1200w MSD Followspots
36 Apollo 7.5" SmartColor Scrollers
6 Apollo RightArm's
6 Apollo SmartMove DMX's

Tons of other stuff but it's too much to manually list, our full equipment inventory is about 7 pages long.

Very, very nice Trevor. You have been a fortunate soul indeed to have a great place to play!

Please let us know which shows become scheduled and how the 'new toys' are being used to convey the excitement that is live theater!

Congrats!

What did you get for a sound board? And any wireless mics?

Soundboard and Wireless Mics are in the first post in this thread. Yamaha M7CL-48 and 20 Shure ULXP's

My bad. And I will say, that is A LOT of wireless mics (compared to what I have seen in high school theaters)

-cough- 400 Source 4s? 0_0 Want to lend me like..10? What do you do with all of those?
But wow, im so jealous :) Get pics soon!
We use 10 wireless mics here, heh, couldn't fit more if we wanted anyways. Would need to get a bigger board : p (We have a Mackie 24-4, 10 Area mics, CD Player, Line in, and 10 wireless.

For a small show I use arround 40 fixtures, and for a larger show 130 max. Why do you have a use for 400 source fours alone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back