Control/Dimming Picking out a new light board.

You have no idea how happy I am to know that I am not the only one working in a house with unusually green seating... :neutral:

Haha, be grateful for what you have though. Last year we operated in the local high school's "multi purpose building" (cafeteria with a stage). It is truly awful. And now we can't even find a venue for a small show... Needless to say, we don't have much of a budget.

Millbury - I agree with icewolf though. An Element looks like a great choice for you. We're actually loking into getting one right now. We have, at the moment, a Leprecon 624... ugh. And I want to learn a heck of a lot more than I'm learning now!

When presenting my proposal to the board, I actually used the fact that the Element was cutting edge as one of my principal arguments. I would love to get my hands on an Eos, though...

Also, the Obsession II - even used - might be a bit more expensive than the Element. You can pick up an Element (I'm assuming you want the 60 slider version) 60/250 for around $4500.

Yeah, I really don't want to get old equipment, Because of what you said as well.

So I think I will go with the Element. And because you mentioned it, I think I will use the fact that it is the cutting edge of theater lighting control technology in my argument. And because the fact that I need about $8000 for the booth, $4500 for the Element and $200 for the walkytalkie/headset setup I figured out, We will not expect the school to come up with it all, so we will have to be doing some fundraisers. Also I was thinking about naming the auditorium after a company, for advertising of course, could get a lump some of money there. Not sure how it would work though, Just kind of popped into my head. Well, I will be extremely happy if I can acheive my goal of getting these three things by the end of this year. And next year I will be working on a sound system, and the next year, if we run over budget next year, some new lights. And after those tow years, Im thinking of rope lights for the walkways xD And wallpaper. But those are jsut fantasies for the future, I will keep my mind on this year for now.

Thank you~

In fact, I just found something...
Look here.
I would not expect it to be quite that much... it is used...

Oh my 0.0 In that case, I would just be glad in taking it off your hands, whoever said they were willing to talk about it because they were getting an Eos. xD Wouldn't that be nice..

Wow, that sounds pretty awesome. What part do you play in the theatre community there? By this I mean student, teacher, leader, manager, etc.

I would just be glad to get one new light, with how our luck is going... haha

I am currently a Senior student. I have been the director of lighting and sound since I was in 7th grade, Our school is 7-12, I will soon be leaving to go to a performing arts school for lighting next year, What is great is that my brother, who is going into 8th grade is taking over for me when I leave. I have talked tot he school however and they are willing to pay me to come back over the next few years and continue doing what I do now as a student. And now that a new generation of students is taking over, I think it is only right to get an upgrade.

Really, we only have spotlights. We use gels for the front spots sometimes and then there are some pretty sad colored lights above the stage, we need to replace them soon with LED color lights, you cant see the colors unless all other lights are off. But needless of our lack of "cool" lighting we sellout everything we do. I just want a new color bar and four moving heads : P Which I am planning on getting DJ lights when I go about getting new lights. Smaller DJ moving heads are all we need for our size theatre (Is it Theatre or Theater? Some places say either :/ Just syaing because spellcheck is underlining it).

Also, I have been looking for places to buy the Element, And came upon some videos, and really it sounds exactly what we need. But I can't find any sites selling them. A used one would be good, aslong as its in good condition, But used or not I think I am going for an Element 60.

The only thing I dont like about the element is the software it has, I really liked the software the Expression 3 had, most boards you see have it, plain and simple. Heres a pic of a baord running it,
Can you download it to the Element?

That sounds pretty nice. I'm a senior too, but I'm part of the community theatre (it's either theatre or theater). Our setup is pitiful, but we do what we can.

As for a used Element - doubtful. They came out this Spring.
And as as for where to buy them, find your local dealer. It's best to buy it locally rather than online. Usually cheaper too (here, anyway).

The software issue - I doubt you could download the other software to it. It is an upgrade. It's also simple, just has a prettier GUI, and onscreen ML and LED controls.

More and more, a theater is where you see a movie and a theatre is where you see a play. Most certainly not a hard and fast rule.

I live near a the "Hanover Theatre", I am hoping to get a job as the jr light board operator, But Im still talking with them about it : )

I didn't realize the Element was so new, Well, I will try to look up a local ETC dealer, we have a ColorTron guy that we meet with every now and then, but will have ot find an ETC person.

And thanks on the theatre theater thing, I was like, I knew I was right. Ha! Spellcheck is wrong xD

To be honest, I think we are leading you in the wrong direction. If it were a bigger venue then yes, but you described yourself as a venue that did 2 major shows a year. I presume most of the time the console will be run by the drama teacher simply to turn on some lights for the students to perform under. Not shows being LDed by the students interested in lighting. I think that an Element is massive overkill. Some people would argue that the Element is more future proof, but its also way more expensive. In a small high school setting I personally would think serioulsy at the Jester TLXtra, not only is it cheaper, easier to use, it uses less power, and, more awesomely, you can buy a standard 12 channel Jester for under $1,000, have it hooked into the same DMX universe and be able to have the Jester TLXtra in the booth, and the standard Jester side stage with sub masters programmed so teachers can give the stage light when they want to teach. ETC has a much better solution, but it's a full on riggers remote not just brining up a general wash. It uses a $50 iPhone app, or an expensive riggers remote, both of which need the console running whenever they need to be used.

You never answered the question about how many dimmers. If it's a 24 channel venue, it is huge overkill. What is your current console?

And the movers you talked about were a purchase you would probably regret. The DJ style movers are so so wrong for theatre, they are noisy, not super bright and require a lot of maintenance, and it's complicated. Look at something like a Rosco I-Cue. Small, cheap ish, quiet & requires very little maintenance. Don't get to exited with the chance of money. Don't end up like a guy I know that ended up with a Hog 1k, Martin Mac's and Trackspots, and still didn't have a general wash.

Hope I helped,
Nick

Wow I'm late to this party and there's so much to comment on. There's a lot of poor advice here based on a LOT of speculation. When you haven't answered basic questions about what your needs are.

I think that an Element is massive overkill. Some people would argue that the Element is more future proof, but its also way more expensive. In a small high school setting I personally would think serioulsy at the Jester TLXtra, not only is it cheaper, easier to use, it uses less power, and, more awesomely, you can buy a standard 12 channel Jester for under $1,000, have it hooked into the same DMX universe and be able to have the Jester TLXtra in the booth, and the standard Jester side stage with sub masters programmed so teachers can give the stage light when they want to teach.
I couldn't disagree more. If you are going to upgrade you need to upgrade for the future. The whole purpose of Element is to be a console for small theaters, churches, and schools. It's perfect for learning on. A jester, although a fine board for many situations, is ancient technology. He's looking to buy an I-pod and you just told him, this Cassette deck will handle all your needs. True it might, but it's a bad idea spending money on old technology.

Also, I have been looking for places to buy the Element, And came upon some videos, and really it sounds exactly what we need. But I can't find any sites selling them. A used one would be good, aslong as its in good condition, But used or not I think I am going for an Element 60.
Element is brand new. As far as I know, there is not a single person in the world who has purchased one and received it yet. They will begin shipping soon, but I believe so far there are only demo prototypes out there... and not many people have seen them yet. So there will be no used ones available. There is a lot of hype in this thread about a console most of the posters have not seen or touched.

Second, if you are buying for a public school, you may find that you are not allowed to purchase used equipment. Check with your purchasing department to find out the rules on purchasing. It may not be as easy as I want this light board buy it. You may have to deal with bids and specifications... which get's really tricky.

The only thing I dont like about the element is the software it has, I really liked the software the Expression 3 had, most boards you see have it, plain and simple. Can you download it to the Element?
The Express(ion) software is dead. ETC has not made a board with that software in about a year. The new consoles: EOS, Ion, and Element are FAR superior in what they can do. Express(ion) software was good and it's out there on a lot of machines, but trust me, if you can afford it you don't want to choose it over the new generation of consoles. They are far more powerful and much easier to use. You'll just have to learn a few new tricks

There is a lot of information you never gave us which we can't make a responsible recommendation without.

#1 What console do you currently have? I have found that often there are students out there who think their equipment sucks but they are wrong. It's good equipment that just needs a little repair and they need training.

#2 How many dimmers do you have in your theater?

#3 You mention some DJ lights (a waste of money on something that will look terrible with stage lights by the way). Do you think there will ever be money to buy things like gobo rotators, color scrollers, seachangers, moving head lights, or LED lights?

#4 What is your fixture inventory like? You briefly mentioned this, how many lights do you use in a typical show? Have you read my philosophy on purchasing new equipment? From what I've read it sounds like you have a serious need for more stage lights. A new light board won't make your same old lights look better. It may be that your money would be far better spent by investing in more lights... but I can't say that for sure until you tell us more about your inventory. How many and what kind of lights do you have?

#5 Where are you in this great big world? We can make a recommendation of what dealers to contact to get demos if we know where you are.

FINALLY, You've heard a LOT of propaganda in this thread about a console that very few people have seen and touched. Again they haven't started shipping Element to customers yet. ETC is an outstanding company with a great product line, and I'm sure Element will be great. However it would be irresponsible to not advise you to check out all your options and decide for yourself which console meets your needs. As Icewolf said in this post, the most useful post in this thread by the way, you need to check out all the options. If you are focused on getting LOT's of submaster handles on your board then a Strand Presett Palette might be the best fit for you. I own the Classic Palette and have never run out of submasters with it's 32 handles... but if I do there are many pages waiting for more. Not to insult your skills but you should consider letting go of your submaster crutch and learning to unleash your console's real power and program cues in that bad boy. In that case you might be able to get away with something as lightweight as the Strand Basic Palette. All the Strand consoles run the same software be it the simple Basic Palette or a $40,000 Light Palette... but all this is speculation until you answer my questions above. I would advise you to try to purchase Strand or ETC if the budget allows. If not, there there are excellent options (such as the Jester), or products from EDI, Leprecaun, NSI/Leviton, and many others. But again, we need to know more about your needs.

You don't want an EOS they run around $40,000 and are designed for Broadway shows. You probably don't want a used Obsession II either. They were a great console but again are complicated and designed for BIG Broadway sorts of shows.

Not to insult our eager young members like Corbett and Nick, but the working pros who have used all this gear, stopped giving you advice on page two of this thread. I think there are only 1 or 2 people (perhaps none) who have posted in this thread who may have actually seen an Element. Unless you were at the USITT convention, it's been really hard to see one so far.

So let's take a breath and backup a bit and answer the questions above so we can determine what you need before we tell you what to buy.

Last edited:
I didn't realize the Element was so new, Well, I will try to look up a local ETC dealer, we have a ColorTron guy that we meet with every now and then, but will have ot find an ETC person.

Check with your local rental houses, most deal with purchases like this. Also if for some reason that doesnt work ask who they would recommend. Also you could try a local union house to see if they have anyone they would suggest.

Where are you?

Wow I'm late to this party and there's so much to comment on. There's a lot of poor advice here based on a LOT of speculation. When you haven't answered basic questions about what your needs are.

I couldn't disagree more. If you are going to upgrade you need to upgrade for the future. The whole purpose of Element is to be a console for small theaters, churches, and schools. It's perfect for learning on. A jester, although a fine board for many situations, is ancient technology. He's looking to buy an I-pod and you just told him, this Cassette deck will handle all your needs. True it might, but it's a bad idea spending money on old technology.

Element is brand new. As far as I know, there is not a single person in the world who has purchased one and received it yet. They will begin shipping soon, but I believe so far there are only demo prototypes out there... and not many people have seen them yet. So there will be no used ones available. There is a lot of hype in this thread about a console most of the posters have not seen or touched.

Second, if you are buying for a public school, you may find that you are not allowed to purchase used equipment. Check with your purchasing department to find out the rules on purchasing. It may not be as easy as I want this light board buy it. You may have to deal with bids and specifications... which get's really tricky.

The Express(ion) software is dead. ETC has not made a board with that software in about a year. The new consoles: EOS, Ion, and Element are FAR superior in what they can do. Express(ion) software was good and it's out there on a lot of machines, but trust me, if you can afford it you don't want to choose it over the new generation of consoles. They are far more powerful and much easier to use. You'll just have to learn a few new tricks

There is a lot of information you never gave us which we can't make a responsible recommendation without.

#1 What console do you currently have? I have found that often there are students out there who think their equipment sucks but they are wrong. It's good equipment that just needs a little repair and they need training.

#2 How many dimmers do you have in your theater?

#3 You mention some DJ lights (a waste of money on something that will look terrible with stage lights by the way). Do you think there will ever be money to buy things like gobo rotators, color scrollers, seachangers, moving head lights, or LED lights?

#4 What is your fixture inventory like? You briefly mentioned this, how many lights do you use in a typical show? Have you read my philosophy on purchasing new equipment? From what I've read it sounds like you have a serious need for more stage lights. A new light board won't make your same old lights look better. It may be that your money would be far better spent by investing in more lights... but I can't say that for sure until you tell us more about your inventory. How many and what kind of lights do you have?

#5 Where are you in this great big world? We can make a recommendation of what dealers to contact to get demos if we know where you are.

FINALLY, You've heard a LOT of propaganda in this thread about a console that very few people have seen and touched. Again they haven't started shipping Element to customers yet. ETC is an outstanding company with a great product line, and I'm sure Element will be great. However it would be irresponsible to not advise you to check out all your options and decide for yourself which console meets your needs. As Icewolf said in this post, the most useful post in this thread by the way, you need to check out all the options. If you are focused on getting LOT's of submaster handles on your board then a Strand Presett Palette might be the best fit for you. I own the Classic Palette and have never run out of submasters with it's 32 handles... but if I do there are many pages waiting for more. Not to insult your skills but you should consider letting go of your submaster crutch and learning to unleash your console's real power and program cues in that bad boy. In that case you might be able to get away with something as lightweight as the Strand Basic Palette. All the Strand consoles run the same software be it the simple Basic Palette or a $40,000 Light Palette... but all this is speculation until you answer my questions above. I would advise you to try to purchase Strand or ETC if the budget allows. If not, there there are excellent options (such as the Jester), or products from EDI, Leprecaun, NSI/Leviton, and many others. But again, we need to know more about your needs.

You don't want an EOS they run around $40,000 and are designed for Broadway shows. You probably don't want a used Obsession II either. They were a great console but again are complicated and designed for BIG Broadway sorts of shows.

Not to insult our eager young members like Corbett and Nick, but the working pros who have used all this gear, stopped giving you advice on page two of this thread. I think there are only 1 or 2 people (perhaps none) who have posted in this thread who may have actually seen an Element. Unless you were at the USITT convention, it's been really hard to see one so far.

So let's take a breath and backup a bit and answer the questions above so we can determine what you need before we tell you what to buy.

Before I answer your questions,

Nick,
We only put on 2 major plays a year, but we are looking to increase that number. But we put on many concerts and other things during the year.
And no, no teacher touches the light board, if they need to use the stage lighting we are called down.
Also remember, we put the plays on 5 times, and rehearsals take up about 2-3 months. So, quality over quantity here.

Okay, The reason I wasn't answering some questions because I wasn't sure at the time, but I started thinking and have got most the answers.

#1 What console do you currently have?
We have the Leviton Status
Status > Controls > Theatrical Equipment > Lighting Management Systems > All Leviton Products from Leviton Electrical and Electronic Products
Its missing half of its slider caps, and it has some problems when programing, it also freezes after about 35 minutes of continuous use, like in a play, so we must switch from Scene 1 to Scene 2 then back to Scene 1, that flashes all the lights, so, thats not good either, and it doesn't have monitors, which we would love. We rented a used ETC Expression 3 this year because the internal battery completely died in the Status, and that I agree is major overkill to buy, but the Element, being made for small venues looks perfect.

How many dimmers do you have in your theater?
48, We have the ColorTran I-48. Medium size in the I series.

#3 You mention some DJ lights
Yeah it was just suggestion, maybe not moving head DJ lights, but maybe some color par cans to substitute our poor color bars? I brought one I have to the school and its a lot better than our color bars. Then again, I could just get a LED color bar xD

#4 What is your fixture inventory like?
Pretty poor, We do need some new lights.
All of our lights are halogen, besides house obviusly.
11 rows of house lights, including proscenium.
2 Far Cyc lights for complete wash of the stage. (Above stage)
8 theatre fresnals for specific places on the stage. (Above Stage)
16 Zoom Ellipse spotlights. In the house for spotlights.
2 Color bars. Cant find the real name of them. Also doesnt say on the fixture.

#5 Where are you in this great big world?
We are in Massachusetts.

:)

Last edited:
Are your house lights powered by the 48 dimmers? If yes how many circuits do they take up? What I really want to know is how many spare dimmers do you have to use for stage lighting. What's the wattage on the dimmers? 2.4k or 1.2k ?

As for the "color bars" are you talking about something that looks sort of like this:
proxy.php

It sounds like you are unlikely to get any serious money invested in the space. It would be best to upgrade what you have on a budget.

My philosophy is to always focus on basic needs first then move to bells and whistles. Your primary needs are more lighting fixtures and basic control. I say put together two packages. One that adds proper lighting fixtures to get you up to a more functional combination of fixtures combined with a basic controller that meets your basic needs. A Zero 88 Jester as Nick mentioned above would be good for this, there are similar options from Leviton, EDI, Leprechaun, there's the Strand 200, some would say ETC Smartfade (I don't like it but others do). These consoles are not sexy but they will get the job done for under $2k without a lot of hassle. You might look at trying to get a used ETC Express 24/48 (or one that's new and sitting in a warehouse). No mater what try to get a 24/48 model and set it for 48 mode and you have a handle for every fixture. Next put together a higher priced package that includes same light fixtures and a new generation console such as a Strand Basic Palette, Strand Preset Palette, or and ETC Element this package will cost $2k or $3k more. Then take them to your administration and see what they will go for.

What part of Mass? Is there a university or college theater department, or some sort of theater nearby that you might be able to talk a lighting person into coming in to help you figure out your needs? I would do it for free if you buy me lunch afterward... but I live on the other side of the country.

Are your house lights powered by the 48 dimmers? If yes how many circuits do they take up? What I really want to know is how many spare dimmers do you have to use for stage lighting. What's the wattage on the dimmers? 2.4k or 1.2k ?

As for the "color bars" are you talking about something that looks sort of like this:
proxy.php

It sounds like you are unlikely to get any serious money invested in the space. It would be best to upgrade what you have on a budget.

My philosophy is to always focus on basic needs first then move to bells and whistles. Your primary needs are more lighting fixtures and basic control. I say put together two packages. One that adds proper lighting fixtures to get you up to a more functional combination of fixtures combined with a basic controller that meets your basic needs. A Zero 88 Jester as Nick mentioned above would be good for this, there are similar options from Leviton, EDI, Leprechaun, there's the Strand 200, some would say ETC Smartfade (I don't like it but others do). These consoles are not sexy but they will get the job done for under $2k without a lot of hassle. You might look at trying to get a used ETC Express 24/48 (or one that's new and sitting in a warehouse). No mater what try to get a 24/48 model and set it for 48 mode and you have a handle for every fixture. Next put together a higher priced package that includes same light fixtures and a new generation console such as a Strand Basic Palette, Strand Preset Palette, or and ETC Element this package will cost $2k or $3k more. Then take them to your administration and see what they will go for.

What part of Mass? Is there a university or college theater department, or some sort of theater nearby that you might be able to talk a lighting person into coming in to help you figure out your needs? I would do it for free if you buy me lunch afterward... but I live on the other side of the country.

Yes the houselights are on the dimmers, each row takes one up.
And 2.4k.

Yes that is what I mean by a color bar.

We are in Central Mass. I could call up the Hanover Theatre and see if I could talk tot he lighting director.

And we can add 9 more fixtures to the dimmers, since we have 39 channels and 48 dimmers. But we can always set the houselights to two dimmers if needed, House facing, and House Away. (Our ceiling is tiered).

I don't think we need to completely redo the lighting, but definitely add some moving heads, get a follow spot, a new color bar (I bought some new gels, maybe those will work.), and some extra lights. And for a board, The operators of the light board are serius about going into theatre lighting later in life, so I dont want an outdated board. The Element is a few thousend less than other new ones, and it is desighned for small venues like school, with a few LED lights, so if we get some LED lights, we can sue the board ot its full pontential.

Here a bunch videos of our lighting in action. They are mostly from last years play. I have a full DVD of one of the plays, would be great to show you really the lights but, cant upload it X_X. Dont know why it looks so dim int hose videos, must be the camera.

Opening to a play we did last year.

(It looks like the light is going in and out, thats jsut the video camera.)
Opening tot his years play.

Song from this years play. (Can you see the dark spot? :( We couldnt move any of the lights to fill it because there were all needed for something else.

Lighting seems dim, Wasnt though.

(Was hard to figure out how to make that doable without making a high pitched noise xD)

(When he runs abck and forth, hes supposed to be chasing the spotlight, wasnt a mistake.

Considering the lighting inventory you have, you should get a LOT more in terms of conventional lighting before you even think about moving heads or LEDs. DJ level gear is DJ level for a reason - it doesn't stand up to use in a theatre. It may look cool at first, but you should really focus on your conventional inventory first.

An Element 40-250 would be a great console for you. The Jester TLXtra would work in a pinch if you didn't have the money for the Element, and has a lot more functionality than people think by looking at it. But the Element would do the trick for what you need.

I'd look in to expanding your conventional inventory, then expanding dimming capacity (ie more dimmers, a new 24 rack would go a long way), and then some DMX accessories like rotators, scrollers, I-Cues, etc. You don't need to think about moving heads until you have at least 96 dimmers and a conventional inventory of 200+ fixtures, as well as a healthy inventory of DMX accessories that get used regularly. Read: a looooooong time if ever. Movers seem cool but they're really a lot more hassle than they're worth, and good ones that'd be useful in theatre start at around $3200 new.

Alright, I'll look into some more spotlights and the Element. Personaly I think the Element is a steal for only 4500, So I think I am set on it. I will work in some more spots too.

Waitwaitwait... Let me make sure I've got my story straight before I go on.

The only thing you've got hanging over stage with which to light the space are 8 Fresnels and 2 color bars?

Footer and I have a bigger inventory in our garage. And you're talking about buying an Element and moving heads? That's like buying a house with a three-car garage to house your scooter.

I'm begging you from the depths of my heart, use your money where you need it. Start with some Source4's, some Source4 Pars, even some Par cans! Not to say that it doesn't sound like you need a new board, that's apparent as well. But don't blow all your money on a fancy-pants board when you have nothing for it to run.

MrsFooter up there is a professional lighting designer and Soundlight is nearing graduation in a college lighting program they know what they are talking about. YOU NEED LIGHT FIXTURES. Your videos are REALLY dark and blotchy, or washed out and flat lacking color and depth. This is nothing to be ashamed of, you clearly haven't had proper training. You are doing your best on your own, passing along the wisdom of the ages from one student tech to another, without a teacher who knows anything to guide you. Imagine what would happen if math was taught the way lighting is taught at your school! I've taught a lot of young "gorilla theater survivor" technicians like yourself. Trust me there are many things that you think of as good that are not. There are many things that you think you know about lighting that are just flat out wrong. Again this isn't your fault and it's nothing to be ashamed of, it's the fault of the administration that didn't hire a real pro to teach you anything. When you go to college and get some real training you will laugh (or cry) at how sad your current situation is. You aren't alone. There are MANY students who hang out around CB in similar or even worse situations. I myself was in a far worse situation in high school. We can help. But you are going to have to trust us a bit. Just to get you started think about this. A standard lighting plot splits the stage up into areas around 8 feet in diameter. Each of these areas is lit with a minimum of two or three fixtures from the front, one light directly overhead, and two lights from the side and/or two lights from the back. Thus it's normal for every 8' area on the stage to have AT LEAST 5 lights focused on it (often you will find 6 or 8). You can easily find that number increasing up to 11 (or more) if you need multiple color washes of the stage... for a single 8' diameter circle. Again that's not your normal, but that's what we consider good lighting out here.

First off what you call "color bars" are properly called Striplights. A typical proscenium stage is about 40' wide and about 25' from the grand drape to the back curtain. A typical lighting inventory would include 3 or 4 rows deep of strip lights by 4 or 5 fixtures per row... That's between 12-20 strip lights... each eating up 3 circuits... and we've just used up all your spare circuits... which is why you need 96 or better yet 192 dimmers.

What you need to do:
#1 Get a book or two about lighting design and read them.

#2 Go volunteer at a community theater, a local community college or university, another high school with a good program. Find someone who knows about lights who is willing to teach you a few tricks in exchange for your hard work. SOMEONE will do this if you look for them. Theater techs are good people and love to help, that's why so many real pros hang out here on this website. You've just got to find that person.

#3 You need a lot of basic light fixtures. You DO NOT need any sort of moving lights. I like Soundlight's "96 dimmers and 200 fixture" minimum... but I want to add that you also need to spend more than $1000 per year renting moving lights to that list (can't afford that? you can't afford the upkeep on moving lights). However much money you are able to come up with you need to spend at least 60% on new lighting fixtures... You can get Ellipsoidals, Pars, Fresnels, and Strip lights. Nothing that changes colors or does tricks.

That's like buying a house with a three-car garage to house your scooter.
OOH! OOH! My Turn...
That's like buying a Cray supercomputer
proxy.php

to play PONG.
proxy.php

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back